Are you a qualified synchro or swimming coach? Do you fancy getting back into the sport or simply trying something new? We are looking for coaches of all ability to join the Kingston Synchro
• Assistant Synchronised Swimming Coach (no qualifications necessary)
• Level 1 Synchronised Swimming Coach (travel expenses paid)
• Level 2 Synchronised Swimming Coach (paid and unpaid positions available)
We welcome coaches of all ability and are able to offer paid and unpaid positions as well as training for the right candidates.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering or assisting with quality coaching programmes for athletes of all abilities
- Helping the athletes to achieve their full potential with the objective of achieving district / national / international / world class standards.
- Supporting wider club initiatives
- Attending and contributing to appropriate Club coaches meetings.
- Good organisation and communication
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Approachable & friendly
- Motivator & problem solver
- Ability to make the session enjoyable
- Efficient and effective time management
- Show an appropriate level of technical knowledge
- Creative and able to choreograph basic routines
- Must be at least 16yrs of age
- Membership of Swim England (can be organised via the Club)
- Sign and adhere to the Club’s Code of Conduct
- Attend appropriate training
- CRB check (can be organised via the Club)
- Time commitment can vary depending on experience and availability. The Club trains three times a week on Monday evenings, Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. There may also be weekend
competitions where athlete support will be required.
Volunteering or working with Kingston Synchro can:
- Give your CV a boost
- Help you get back into sport/work
- Improve your confidence, health and well being
- Help you meet new people
- Give back to the community and help the next generation of athletes
- Have fun!
Get in touch today for more information and to meet the team.